The European Smart Work Network was officially launched with an inaugural event on 24 November.
The Network is a community of practice for people actively involved in implementing Smart Working within their own organisation, or planning to do so. The key aim is to find out about best practice and providing mutual support for each other.
More details about our inaugural event
There was a great line-up of speakers to share their experiences and provide ideas for your Smart Working journey.
The line-up was:
- Welcome from Clare Tibbitts, European Marketing Manager of Poly – Poly were our virtual hostsw for the launch.
- Overview of the Network from Founders Andy Lake and Philip Vanhoutte in conversation with Ben Hutchinson, Director of Strategic Change at Thales UK,
- Case studies of Smart Work implementation from Monika Remiszewska, People and Development Director at Ringier Axel Springer Polska, and Laura Parigi – CEO of NPI Italia
- Research insights from Marco van Gelder of Veldhoen + Company – a summary of research carried out with Tilburg University, which surveyed 5,000 European knowledge workers during the first weeks of the lockdown.
There’ll also be the chance to put questions, comments and your own insights to the panellists. And we’ll be looking ahead to the programme for the Network in 2021.
If you want to attend future events, you need to be eligible a member.
If you want to apply for membership now, Click here to apply to join.
Eligibility for membership is as follows:
- Actively involved in implementing, or planning to implement, Smart Working in their own organisation
- Organisation has 100+ employees
- It is not a network for selling or seeking work – so vendors and consultants do not generally meet the criteria.
If you’re in doubt or have any questions, contact Andy Lake, firstname.lastname@example.org.