As the nature of work changes fast, many organisations are struggling with both their ways of working and their workplaces.
This free event at Worcester College Oxford, supported by longstanding Smart Work Network member Guy Osmond of Osmond Ergonomics and leading ergonomic solutions company Bakker Elkhuizen, is designed for Estates, Facilities, HR, Wellbeing and Health & Safety managers to help them find their way forwards.
Speakers will be:
- Guy Osmond – Inclusive Wellbeing – the holistic approach
- Andy Lake – Beyond Hybrid Working: Navigating Complexity in a Fast-Changing World
- Steven Howe – Ergonomics for a Mobile World
- Nigel Oseland – Designing for the Average: The Flaw of Standards
- Rosie Russell – Mental Health Management in a Neurodiverse Environment